St Patrick's Cathedral
WELCOME TO DUBLIN!!!
Dublin is the preferred destination for students of English who want to practice the language.
Would you like to travel to Dublin? Here is an activity that will help you find some information about how to organise your trip to Dublin, what to do and what to see as well as some other curiosities.
Find the answers to the questions in the links provided on the right
1. Name two of the airlines that fly to Dublin.
2. If you want an economic, clean, safe hostel with breakfast, where would you choose to stay?
3. Name three of the most popular historical buildings to visit.
4. Where is the Book of Kells?
5. What do you call a card that offers transport and entertainment discounts and free access to some attractions?
6. What do you call the main river in Dublin?
7. When was Stephen Green's park first enclosed?
8. Listen to the song and say who you think Molly Malone was. Then read the lyrics and check if you were right.
9. How do you say Dublin in Gaelic?
10. What does Céad Mille Fáilte mean?
Design a 5-day itinerary for a trip to Dublin at Easter. Include the following:
- How to get there
- Where to stay
- What to do and see
- Other relevant information
DON'T FORGET YOUR RAINCOAT!!!