The City of New York (most often called New York City) is the most populous city in the United States, while the New York metropolitan area ranks among the world's most populous urban areas. It is a leading global city, exerting a powerful influence over worldwide commerce, finance, culture, and entertainment.
1) Where can you be body-pierced or get a tattoo?
2) Where can you eat ethnic food?
3) In which part of Central Park is the Duke Ellington Memorial?
4) Which museum has got three large dinosaur halls?
5) Which is the symbol of New York´s original skyline?
6) Write one of the nicknames of the city.
7) Which is the tallest building nowadays?
8) What are the ingredients of the American melting pot?
9) What is the Statue of Liberty made of? What does it symbolize?