1/4 c. butter
3/4 c. uncooked rice
1 ½ c. chicken broth, heated
2 T. grated carrots
2 T. thinly sliced celery
2 T. sliced green onions
1 T. Parsley flakes
1. Melt butter in a cast iron skillet. Add rice, toss to coat with butter. Heat on low for 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth and stir.
3. Bring to a boil on medium/high then cover with a lid and turn heat to low.
4. Heat on low for about 15 to 18 minutes or until most liquid is gone.
5. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook 5 additional minutes.