|to be used with SNACK CAKE MIX|
3/4 c. rolled oats
1 1/4 c. boiling water
1 pkg. SNACK CAKE MIX
1/3 c. veg. oil
1 t. ground cinnamon
1/2 t. ground nutmeg
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. chopped nuts
1/2 c. raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Pour rolled oats into a small bowl.
3. Stir in boiling water; set aside.
4. Pour SNACK CAKE MIX into ungreased 8- or 9- inch-square baking pan; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine egg, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
4. Stir n nuts and raisins.
5. Beat with a fork to blend.
6. Stir in softened rolled oats mixture.
7. Stir into SNACK CAKE MIX until evenly distributed.
8. Bake 45 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Makes 9 servings