2 c. all-purpose flour
3 large eggs
1. Mix flour in food processor to incorporate air.
2. Add beaten eggs mix thoroughly.
3. Gather dough into a ball, knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 to 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
4. Cover and let dough rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 4 to 6 equal parts.
5. Roll dough thru pasta machine to form even strips.
6. Roll each strip thru pasta machine to form desired shapes.
7. Place pasta over a cooling rack to dry. Cover with damp cloth.