A persuasive essay is an opportunity for the writer to support his stance with logical arguments and convince them. You have the opportunity to develop a diverse approach to emphasize your point of view. In a persuasive essay, this is not possible that you can maintain objectivity because you are making efforts to convince others. Convincing is the primary interest while the objective-subjective debate is of secondary importance in a persuasive essay.
Often students feel trapped while writing a persuasive essay because it demands a diverse approach. You cannot keep flaws in the essay. You have to support every idea with supporting examples. If you feel that you cannot do this job with perfection, then you can ask college essay writing service to write paper for me.
Essay writing service has many writers who can write for you on any topic from any field. They write on a regular basis, so they have many arguments that can be framed accordingly to make your essay more convincing.
Below mentioned are unique persuasive essay topics, related to the topic of science and technology
- How Bitcoins would become a major chunk of the economy?
- Should the government engage more seriously in space programs?
- Should we donate our parts for research after death?
- Is science and technology opposite to the religious paradigm?
- Has innovation in technology made life easier>
- How would artificial intelligence change the future of the masses?
- Is artificial intelligence an inevitable phenomenon?
- How the combination of artificial intelligence and bioengineering would challenge safety and privacy?
- How an increasing role of essay writing service would make people irrelevant rather than unemployed?
- Why is it advantageous to make Microsoft applications free?
- Why is the addiction to using the internet increasing?
- Restricted access of students to gaming is not a threat to their freedom
- Violent video games are adversely impacting the social structure
- Electric cars are the remedy to the issue of global warming
- Reasons due to which it can be argued that global warming is the threat to the human specie
- Why should more regulations be implied on internet gambling?
- How technology is bad for growing minds?
- The militarization of space is not good news for a safe future
- The banning of human cloning is a saner approach
- Is technology sharpening people or making them dumb?
- Is there any correlation between technology and nature that is shaping the future of the world?
- Is it fair to deduce that technology is causing more problems than solutions?
- Should the developed world take the responsibility of increased internet access in the developing world?
- Should the government halt or catalyze the process of development of technology?
- Should there be a budget allocation for new technology in the military domain?
- Why should the state pay more attention to space studies?
- Should Mars be colonized?
- Should the global North ensure the access of the global South to technology?
- Should states incentivize the use of environment-friendly machinery worldwide?
- It is possible to use technology for maintaining social structure?
- Is it beneficial to use technology for educational purposes?
- Should e-learning be promoted to meet the needs of time?
- Can E-learning replace traditional classrooms in its entirety?
- How can e-learning completely replace traditional learning means?
- Should it be made compulsory for students to develop technological skills before high school level?
- Should coding be taught as a compulsory and major subject?
- Should social media sites be regulated with stern actions?
- Are social media platforms altering our socialization?
- Should social media sites be regulated according to the first amendment?
- Should hate speech on best essay writing service be pursued in courts?
Rhetorical analysis essay writing strategies from top experts
MLA 8 formatting and referencing guide for poem analysis
Set Your Document into Chicago Style in 5 Simple Steps