Use your Missouri Constitution journal to write your questions and answers. Please remember to write your answer using parts of the question. Also, remember to check your spelling. If you'd like you can use a word document to keep your journal elecronically.
Make sure you save it correctly into your network portfolio.
1. What is the official name of Missouri's legislative body?
2. What is the name of the upper house of the General Assembly?
3. What is the name of the lower house of the General Assembly?
4. Explain what the qualifications are for becoming a representative. ...a senator.
5. How many representatives does the state of Missouri have? ...senators?
6. How often are representatives elected? ...senators?
9. Explain Section 19 in your own words.
10. What vote of the General Assembly is needed to pass a bill?
11. What vote of the General Assembly is needed to pass a bill over the Governor's veto?
12. What branch of government controls the state's money?
13. List, in order, how the state's money is to be spent.